00:29 2015-10-30 wallstreet-germany - citeste alte articole pe aceeasi tema
Comentarii Adauga Comentariu
MIDDLE CLASS BECOMING “RADICALIZED” IN BACKLASH AGAINST MIGRANT INFLUX, WARN GERMAN SECURITY EXPERTS
A letter obtained by German newspaper Die Welt written by top security experts warns that the middle class in Germany is becoming “radicalized” in response to the migrant influx and that domestic unrest may occur as a result.
“The high influx of people from other parts of the world will lead to instability of our country,” a security official told the newspaper, adding that the middle class is becoming, “radicalized because they mostly do not want this immigration and it is forced by the political elite.”
The official notes that tension is so fraught over the situation that some Germans may even resort to breaking the law to express their grievances.
“The German security authorities are not and will not be able to fend off these imported vulnerabilities and the reactions they trigger among the German population,” states the letter.
The security experts warn that the integration of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants is simply not possible and that Angela Merkel’s policy will cause Islamist extremism and anti-Semitism to soar.
The letter is unsigned but has been “circulated among high-ranking security officials in the federal government,” according to the report.
Former President of the German Secret Service (BND) August Hanning has issued a ten point plan in order to resolve the crisis.
The plan includes rejecting immigrants who arrive from a safe country of origin, as well as the “strict application of the national and supranational law” to regain control of Germany’s borders.
“The absorption capacities in Germany are exhausted until further notice and Germany can take no additional migrants,” asserts Hanning.
Meanwhile, a similar backlash in Austria has led to a surge in firearms sales, with citizens fearing attacks by Muslim invaders.
“A Czech TV report confirms that long guns – shotguns and rifles – have been flying off the shelves in Austria, and Austrians who haven’t already purchased a gun may not have a chance to get one for some time. They’re all sold out,” writes WND’s Leo Hohmann.
Die Welt: Security experts appalled at German policy
In the German security authorities, the criticism of the refugee policy of Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) is growing. Especially in the Protection of the Constitution, the Federal Criminal Police Office, the Federal Intelligence Service (BND) and the Federal Police, there are after information of the "Welt am Sonntag" serious concerns about the internal security of the Federal Republic.
"The high influx of people from other parts of the world will lead to instability of our country", therefore warns a familiar with security issues top official. "We produce through this immigration extremists, the civic center radicalized because they mostly do not want this immigration and their it is forced by the political elite," he fears further. His prognosis is grim: "We will see a departure of many people from this constitutional state."
An integration of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants in Germany is not possible in view of the number and the existing parallel societies, worry security experts.
Instead, "we import Islamist extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other nations and other legal and social understanding," it says in a signature-less paper, which circulated among high-ranking security officials in the federal government and the "Welt am Sonntag" is present.
The non-paper contains a clear warning: "The German security authorities are and will not be able to use this imported security issues and thereby resulting reactions. To resolve on the part of the German population"
Inside politicians as the Baden-Württemberg parliamentary deputy Clemens Binninger (CDU) share the concerns of the security officials.
"The situation in the municipalities is difficult every day," the former police commissioner who told "Welt am Sonntag". Binningerstrasse requests that the federal police should reject refugees at the borders - if they come from safe countries of origin.
Former Interior Secretary shall submit program
"If the rest of Europe, the Dublin Convention and the Schengen arrangements and will not apply but only by waves, I do not see why we can not apply our laws", Binninger said. The Christian Democrat hopes for a reintroduction "of effective border control" to a "cascade effect": When Germany's border for refugees close who legally not entitled to asylum in the Federal Republic, which soon also other EU countries would do.
At the end of the year, estimates Binningerstrasse, Germany would have received the vast majority of refugees in the EU, more than 30 percent would be distributed to the remaining 27 states. "This makes it clear that we can not continue along this path."
Vor dem EU-Krisengipfel am Sonntag hat Kommissionschef Jucker einen 16-Punkte-Plan verschickt. Darin steht unter anderem, dass die Politik des Durchwinkens von Flüchtlingen in ein Nachbarland nicht akzeptabel sei Commission chief Juncker
"By Wave of refugees to neighboring countries not acceptable" How Binningerstrasse also argues the former state secretary in the Ministry of the Interior and former BND chief August Hanning.
The security expert has designed in the past week, a ten-point program, in which he outlined how the federal government could proceed in the "current migration crisis". The catalog of measures is the "Welt am Sonntag" before. Also for Hanning recovering control of the borders of Germany is the most important measure. The lawyer asks the "strict application of the national and supranational law."
The former Secretary of the Interior advocates "to close the border for immigrants without an entry permit in accordance with the legislation immediately and to reject those traveling without an entry permit immediately". People from safe countries of origin is the asylum procedure to refuse. Exemptions for "unaccompanied minors and families with children" holds Hanning on humanitarian grounds against it possible.
The Ten-Point Programme of August Hanning in the wording
1. Statement by the Chancellor / Federal Government that the absorption capacities in Germany are exhausted until further notice and Germany no additional migrants can take up more.
Close 2. Transfer to the federal police, the border for immigrants without an entry permit in accordance with the legislation immediately and to reject those traveling without an entry permit. Appeal to the country, the federal police - if necessary - to help. Strict application of the national and supranational law.
No admission to asylum procedures for applicants who arrive from safe countries of origin to Germany. Possibly exemptions for minors traveling alone and families with children.
Acceleration official recording and recognition procedures through enhanced cooperation obligations of applicants and penalties in case of incorrect or incomplete information.
3. Immediate freezing of current migration flows along the Balkan route. Assisting countries that are affected by the migration crisis in a special way. (Comprehensive improvement in the protection of the EU's external borders, the creation of accommodation outside the EU's external borders).
4. Restriction of family reunification. It concerns with the immigrants to about 80 percent by males between 17 and 35 years of age who come mostly from extended families. It is expected that with an unchanged average each legal migrant to follow suit at least four family members.
5. residence obligation for migrants, coupled with benefit cuts or the exclusion of benefits in violation of the residence obligation.
6. Immediate start of a comprehensive program for the construction of shelters, both in Germany (in all provinces) and in the Middle East (construction of accommodation in Jordan and in Kurdish northern Iraq). Participation of future residents on the construction of these accommodations. Acquisition of financial assistance in the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia. Target: subsequent repatriation of migrants to their home region.
7. Immediate creation of comprehensive employment programs and compulsory integration and language courses for migrants.
8. Invites the Chancellor / Federal Government, together with the provincial governments to a "migration summits" to the representatives of all relevant groups in society who are involved in solving the migration crisis, with the aim of a coordinated action to resolve the crisis.
9. Talk to the Chancellor / Federal Government with representatives of trade and industry and the craft sector to promote employment of migrants and with the aim of a binding obligation of the parties to the training and employment of migrants.
10. Program for immediate reinforcement of the security agencies of federal and state governments for the new challenges. Hiring additional workers; Obtaining and training of personnel knowledgeable about the cultural background of immigrants and appropriate language skills.
Linkul direct catre Petitie
Citiți și cele mai căutate articole de pe Fluierul:
05:23 CITATUL ZILEI
ieri 19:54 Combate stresul din izolare cu zumba!
ieri 15:03 COMENTARIU Lelia Munteanu: Viața de după
ieri 14:03 COMENTARIU Silviu Predoiu: Efecte colaterale
ieri 13:26 Curs valutar BNR 3 aprilie 2020
ieri 12:46 Metroul nu va circula în noaptea de Înviere
ieri 12:44 Tătaru: Avem trei focare de infecție
ieri 05:54 CITATUL ZILEI